It is crucial that you eliminate all distraction to make sure that today and everyday you keep on doing the highest value tasks to quickly transform your life. Since it is very easy to get distracted on trivial matters it is crucial to deliberately get highest value tasks done first-thing-first no matter what the circumstances. Put your hands “directly” on one highest value task and start working on it toward the completion. Eliminate all the unnecessary processes that hinder you from starting to get the highest value task done. Just “jump on” that task and start working on it.
The process of getting the highest value tasks done must be seen as a complete package – the whole of the system and requirements must be totally and successfully completed. You are not yet achieving highest value goal unless you’ve successfully completed all the necessary requirements. Never get distracted into all other things until all the things that must be done are successfully completed. Your ultimate goal is to complete the whole of the process and requirements – not just one small part but don’t do all the other requirements. Unless you have successfully completed all the requirements then you haven’t done yet. Use “all” your mind, time, and energy to successfully completing all the highest value tasks that must be done.
That is why you must make sure to take the next step to create progress in fulfilling all the requirements until all are successfully completed. Doing one part but neglecting the others will give you no results. All parts of the system must be successfully completed. Half-finished jobs is not a completed jobs. Even a 99 % completed jobs is not yet a completed job. Your goal is to make sure that 100 % of the tasks are all successfully completed. Your goal is to reap the full fruits of your works by successfully completed all the necessary requirements.
Repeating the Same Thing Again-and-Again Will Waste Much of Your Time
Rework is a big waste of your precious time. Ensuring success from the start is the crucial achievement process that you must do. When you start a highest value project – then spend all your mind, time, and energy to successfully completed that project the soonest possible without unnecessary reworks. When you stop half-way then you will need to start over again from the beginning in the future. When you complete successfully all the required tasks then you do not need to re-work on it. In that way you can begin a new highest value project and thus creating real progress. This should be your strategy to create progress: Always finish what you’ve begun.
Single-Handedly Get All the Required Highest Value Tasks Done Today
The following are steps to single-handedly get all the required tasks that must be done to achieve one highest value goal at a time. By making one progress at a time you will be able to create wonder about what you can do in a year.
1. Make sure that all the system and requirements are completely fulfilled. If you are a university student then it is your highest value tasks to complete all the credits on each semester without failing even in one subject. If you fail in one subject then you have to repeat again in the next semester which is a big waste of your precious time. It is the same with your life: you must complete all the requirements to succeed in certain areas of life without any reworks. Make sure that all the process are done successfully without the need of rework.
2. Make sure that you stick to your goal without any distraction until all are successfully achieved. As it has been written in previous article, and it is necessary to emphasize here again – that distraction can be very costly – not only for your life but for others as well. Deliberately eliminate all the distraction. Be highly effective in achieving your highest value goals today.
3. Eliminate all the distraction from the start. Getting distracted in trivial matters is very easy. That is why you need to make sure to eliminate all the distraction from the start. Be highly committed to stick to your goal by divisively eliminating all the trivial matters.
4. You don’t need a big amount of motivation energy. All you need is just enough amount energy to start working on your highest value project and keep on working until all crucial tasks are successfully completed. Just start it right now and keep on working until all the tasks are successfully completed.
5. Get all the highest value tasks done once and for all. Just by starting to get it done and keep on working toward the completion you will have all the necessary energy to complete all the required tasks. You just need to get it done once and you will be able to go to the next destination without any hindrance. Eliminating all the distraction is the crucial strategy that must be implemented continuously throughout the process.
6. Work on it toward the completion. Start working and don’t stop until all crucial tasks are successfully completed. It may takes tremendous amount of time, energy, and thoughts to successfully completed all of your crucial tasks. Just do all you can to start and keep on working until all are successfully completed.
7. Understand the consequences of not completing your highest value tasks. You will have to pay the price of not completing your highest value tasks. Doing low value activities do have horrible consequences that affect badly to your life and even others.
8. You need to work hard without any distraction to reap the full benefits from great opportunities that you have. Willingness to work hard – as hard as you can – to complete just one highest value task at a time can make huge difference to your life.
9. Be a totally responsible person who do the jobs assigned to you very well. You must not neglecting your duties. Any duties as member of society must be totally fulfilled. If you are in business – that you must do that business responsibly. What are your duties as a family members, as workers of a company or as an entrepreneur, as a husband or wife, as a child or parent, as a student or teacher. What are your responsibility toward God who has created you with all the blessings that He has given to you. You need to take this as factors of responsibility that must be fulfilled immediately right now – without any distraction.
10. Now is always the best time to start completing your highest value tasks. It is easy to get sidetrack on trivial matters to neglect your highest value tasks at hand that must be done immediately. It is easy to get distracted on non-essential that destroy your chance of reaping great results. It is easy to do anything else by neglecting your most crucial responsibility that must be done right now. Just start to get that highest value tasks done right now is the key to solve this problem! Just start doing it right now is the key to solve this persistent distraction that destroy your chance of enjoying great life!
Copyright: English Speaking Clubs